For the latest information due to the pandemic:
Joining God's MissionWhether Online or In-Person
What to expect
Both Sunday morning services (8:30 and 10:00 am) are available in-person and via live stream.
Beginning May 17, 2021, attendance in the Sanctuary is limited to 265 people - not including those who are fully vaccinated.
In-person Sunday School is available for children going into Pre-K through 5th grade. They meet outdoors in a tent at 10:00 am only.
Pre-registration for children's Sunday School is required each week by Saturday noon.
Register here for Sunday, June 20.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at each entrance and at various points around the building.
- Highly touched surfaces will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Those who are not fully vaccinated, including children two and older, need to wear a mask when on the church campus - indoors and out.
- Pews in the sanctuary will be sanitized with a static sprayer.
- Enter only in the marked doorway near the Meadows Shopping center – aka Atrium or back entrance.
- Wait to be checked in by the greeter.
- Sanitize your hands when you enter the building and observe social distancing.
- Once in Narthex, ushers will direct you to pews marked with blue to ensure appropriate spacing.
- There will be no passing of baskets for your offering, but you can leave your offering in the plates in the Narthex.
- Do not change seats during the service.
- No sign of the peace will be exchanged during the service.
- We share in communion once a month. It will be provided on your way into the sanctuary.
- After the service, please take any worship aids that you may have brought with you.
Additional guidelines for visiting the church campus available here.